i enjoy these. plus, i have been working on my hw since 11:30am & just finished. hallelujah. anyways…i am rewarding myself with this & a bowl of arlene’s homemade turkey noodle soup.
1. where is your cell phone? charging on the kitchen counter
2. your hair? bedhead….still.
3. your favorite food? sushi, wheat pancakes & coffee [that counts right??]
4. your favorite drink? honestly…water. but i also religiously drink iced tea, soy coffee & chai. [ps…where in the world are these JUGS??? this is a definite need.]
5. your dream/goal? hmmm. dreams are different than goals aren’t they? i think creating a photo journal that would sell millions of copies would be pretty neat. it would be a neat way to document your life while supporting yourself. also working for anthro as a designer would be amazing…& maybe, just maybe i would be all right being annie leibovitz muse.
6. the room you are in? chad’s living room.
7. what is your hobby? thrifting, photography, vinyl collecting [yay!!!], & making crafties
8. what is your fear? not living in the moment & that i’m not sharing my faith enough.
9. where were you last night? making dinner at chad’s apt with him, adam & steph. one of my new favorite things.
10. something you are not? patient.
11. muffins…are yummy if they are pumpkin or blueberry.
12. wish list items: see post below =)
13. where did you grow up? walnut creek & sacramento. nor cal baby.
14. your tv…is rarely on.
15. last thing you did? homework, homework, homework.
16. your mood? very content & i feel very productive &
17. missing someone? always.
18. something you are not wearing? um…what? weird question. socks. ha.
19. your favorite stores? thrift stores!!!! other places i shop are urban, barnes & noble, f21, etsy & target. eye candy stores would be anthro & pottery barn.
20. favorite colors? they seriously change every day. currently, any fall palette. [ps…love that these are pantones!!!!]
21. last time you laughed? today of course. the custock boys are good for that =)
22. one place you could go over & over? who could only choose one?? starbucks, barnes, thrift stores….& honestly, anywhere this kid & his perfect daughter is.
23. guilty pleasures? dark chocolate & cheese. i LOVE cheese but it gives me a stomach ache. & when it’s a reeeeeeeeally bad day, a carmel macchiato.
24. favorite places to eat? RA, starbucks, panera, & an italian place back home called tomatinas.
25. where do you want to be in 6 years? married. loving my career. celebrating bella’s 7th birthday. & hopefully living in a HOME…not just a house, but a place that chad & i have truly made our own.
hope you all had an enjoyable monday. good luck staying motivated in this stretch before christmas.